piertotum locomotor
Piertotum Locomotor
Piertotum Locomotor
Prečna ulicaPrečna ulica  KazaloKazalo  Latest imagesLatest images  IščiIšči  PrijavaPrijava  Registriraj seRegistriraj se  

Ignacij Sherlock Yehuda, PP

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Go down 
Ignacij Sh. Yehuda
Ignacij Sh. Yehuda

Spolzgad; predstavnik

Prispevki : 557
Kraj : Grčija
Letnik : 6. letnik

Ignacij Sherlock Yehuda, PP Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Ignacij Sherlock Yehuda, PP   Ignacij Sherlock Yehuda, PP EmptyPet Okt 16, 2015 11:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ignacij

Sherlock

Yehuda

16 - Slytherin - single - pureblood
What do you mean, my privacy? There is no such thing as privacy. Everything you want to know about me is absolutely accessible to you, you can ask me, for all that matters. I'll tell you every single thing about myself...you'll be well prepared. And you'll still burn yourself. I warned you, the risk is yours.
IN MY HEART
I'll keep you close.
So, I met you. I offered my hand and you accepted it, not knowing what you're getting into. I wanted to take advantage of you, make some business out of this, like always. But I liked you more than that. You were simply interesting and I enjoyed your company. Although I never had friends, you were the closest thing to that. Maybe, one day, you become my friend.

» FRIENDS Katarina, OPEN
» FAMILY ACQUAINTANCES Haley
» BEST OF BESTEST Myungdae baby
ON MY MIND
And I'll keep you closer.
I gave you a chance, as I do it with everyone. But you weren't worthy. My dad says if you can't make a good deal, don't negotiate. Cancel it. You were canceled. It is so pleasing to see you getting emotional and raging when you see me, when I keep my things professional. I never said I'm good, but you're not good either.

» ENEMIES OPEN
» RIVALS Claire, Miq, Blanche
» EX-FRIENDS OPEN
UNKNOWN
But you'll keep me close.
Love? I know what love is. I learned that at home. My dad always told me he loved mom, but he never looked at her or acknowledge her, even when she begged him to look her in the eyes. Love is cold, love doesn't care. Love is terrible because once you're in love, even worse, in relationship, you lose respect for each other. You think you can be comfortable at any time and tell your honest mind...but watch your attitude.

» CRUSHES OPEN
» ONE-NIGHT STANDS Misaki, OPEN
» FIRST LOVE OPEN
» SWEETHEART OPEN
MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS & THQ
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Ignacij Sherlock Yehuda, PP

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
Piertotum Locomotor :: important :: Prvi koraki :: Plot Pages :: Plot Pages-